The yuletide season is fast approaching, and one will agree that there are high expectations from family and friends to visit. Bonding and reuniting with your loved ones or recreating those precious moments is all you might need this Christmas. This post emphasizes on safety guidelines to follow this Christmas.
As many countries continue to open their borders, and with the rising numbers of COVID-19 cases, it is therefore advisable for travelers to heed to safety and health precautions while travelling. The Nigerian Center for Disease Control( NCDC) on the 1st of December 2021 has confirmed the Omicron Variant, a new wave of the Covid-19 virus through genomic sequencings.
- Always use a medical face mask and dispose it properly.
- Avoid crowded gatherings or poorly ventilated places. If there’s a need to be in a large gathering, its necessary to maintain a 2 meter distance from the next person.
- Get fully vaccinated from the country of departure.
- Hand sanitizer: ensure that you use alcohol based hand sanitizers.
- If you develop any Covid 19 symptoms self- isolate and seek medical help.
- Avoid traveling at night especially to places you’re not familiar with.
- Beat the queue at the airport by checking in online.
- Avoid losing your luggage, as this can destabilize you. Make a bold inscription of your name and contact address on your luggage and safely secure it.
- Practice cashless policy by not carrying sums of money with you.
The festive season is packed with lots of fun activities. As you reunite with your love ones be sure to explore amazing fun destinations, book your flights, hotels covid-19 test holiday packages with Wakanow . For more information about places to explore, visit our blog.
Christmas comes once in a year so be sure to enjoy it. Kindly share your Christmas experiences with us by dropping a comment on this post.
Happy Holidays in Advance.