The government of the United Kingdom have announced new travel rules for travelers from 4 a.m. on the 11th of February, 2022.
Fully vaccinated – from 11 February
If you qualify as fully vaccinated for travel to England, you:
- Will not need to take a COVID-19 test before you travel to England or after you arrive
- Will not need to quarantine when you arrive
You will need to complete a passenger form before you travel to England.
Not fully vaccinated – from 11 February
If you are not fully vaccinated for travel to England, you will need to:
- Show proof of a negative COVID-19 test – test to be taken in the 2 days before you travel to England
- Book and pay for a COVID- 19 test to be taken after you arrive in England
- Complete a passenger locator form before traveling to England
- You will need to book the PCR test before you travel.
- You will not need to quarantine, unless the result of the PCR test is positive.
- Those who aren’t fully vaccinated are required to take a pre-departure test and a day 2 PCR test.
For more information, visit gov.uk.